Analog Devices accelerometers and iSensor® MEMS accelerometer subsystems provide accurate detection while measuring acceleration, tilt, shock, and vibration in performance driven application. Our portfolio leads the industry in power, noise, bandwidth, and temperature specifications, and offers a range of MEMS sensor and signal conditioning integration on chip. Our MEMS-based Circuits from the Lab® reference designs have been built and tested by ADI experts to help you jumpstart your next system design.
- AN-1305: ADIS16445/ADIS16448 Mechanical Design Guidelines and Examples (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-688: Phase and Frequency Response of iMEMS® Accelerometers and Gyros (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1266: Autonomous Shock Event Monitoring with the ADXL375 (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1078: ADXL346 Quick Start Guide (Rev. 0) PDF
- AN-1077: ADXL345 Quick Start Guide (Rev. 0) PDF