Analog Devices power supply voltage monitors and microprocessor supervisors monitor positive and negative power supplies, with integration of up to eight supply monitors in a tiny package. These devices generate a reset signal if any power supply goes above or below the user-defined threshold. Reset times are usually fixed at 200 ms or are adjustable with a single capacitor. Aside from power supply monitoring, CPUs and ASICs can also be supervised by an integrated watchdog timer.
- DN1037 - Power Supply Sequencing Simplified PDF
- DN421 - An Easy Way to Add Auxiliary Control Functions to Hot Swap Cards PDF
- DN427 - Pushbutton On/Off Controller with Failsafe Voltage Monitoring PDF
- DN408 - Versatile Voltage Monitors Simplify Detection of Overvoltage and Undervoltage Faults PDF
- DN401 - Power Supply Sequencing Made Simple PDF