Features and Benefits
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 80MHz
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Voltage Operation: Single or Split Supplies 2.3V to 12.6V
- Low Quiescent Current: 2mA/Amplifier Max
- Input Offset Voltage: 350µV Max
- Input Bias Current: 250nA Max
- 3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm DFN Package
- Large Output Current: 50mA Typ
- Low Voltage Noise: 8.5nV/√Hz Typ
- Slew Rate: 25V/µs Typ
- Common Mode Rejection: 105dB Typ
- Power Supply Rejection: 97dB Typ
- Open-Loop Gain: 85V/mV Typ
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- LT1801 is Available in 8-Lead SO, MS8 and DFN Packages
- LT1802 is Available in 14-Lead SO Package
The LT1801/LT1802 are dual/quad, low power, high speed rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifiers with excellent DC performance. The LT1801/LT1802 feature reduced supply current, lower input offset voltage, lower input bias current and higher DC gain than other devices with comparable bandwidth.
Typically, the LT1801/LT1802 have an input offset voltage of less than 100µV, an input bias current of less than 50nA and an open-loop gain of 85 thousand.
The LT1801/LT1802 have an input range that includes both supply rails and an output that swings within 20mV of either supply rail to maximize the signal dynamic range in low supply applications.
The LT1801/LT1802 maintain their performance for supplies from 2.3V to 12.6V and are specified at 3V, 5V and ±5V supplies. The inputs can be driven beyond the supplies without damage or phase reversal of the output.
The LT1801 is available in the MS8, SO-8 and the 3mm x 3mm x 0.8mm dual fine pitch leadless package (DFN) with the standard dual op amp pinout. The LT1802 features the standard quad op amp configuration and is available in the 14-pin plastic SO package. The LT1801/LT1802 can be used as plug-in replacements for many op amps to improve input/output range and performance.
For a single version of these amplifiers, see the LT1800 data sheet.
- Low Voltage, High Frequency Signal Processing
- Driving A/D Converters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Video Line Driver
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.