Features and Benefits
- Two 12-Bit DACS in one package
- Micropower: 300 µA @ 5 V (including Reference Current)
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 50nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Buffered/Unbuffered Reference Input Options
- O-VREF Output Voltage
- Low Power, SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Output Buffer Amplifiers with Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Simultaneous Update of DAC Outputs via LDAC pin(active low)
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 105ºC
- Three Power-Down Functions
Product DetailsThe AD5302/AD5312/AD5322 are dual 8-, 10- and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead µSOIC package that operate from a single +2.5 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 230 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5302/ AD5312/AD5322 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface which operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 10-lead MicroSOIC packages
- Low power, single supply operation from single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.7mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs.
- Utilizes a versatile 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5302 (8-Bit) and the AD5312 (10-bit)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The AD5322DBZ evaluation board is designed to help users quickly prototype new AD5322 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5322 operates from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply.
For full data, see the AD5322 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with UG-973 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B board. Software is available for download to allow the user to program the AD5322.
Tools & Simulations
AD5322 Companion Parts
Recommended Output Amplifiers
Recommended Precision References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.