Includes Internal Reference, High 4KV ESD, Low drift reference, Selectable Span Output, SPI Interface
Features and Benefits
- Two 10-Bit DACS in One Package
- Micropower: 300 µA @ 5 V (including Reference Current)
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 50nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Buffered/Unbuffered Reference Input Options
- O-VREF Output Voltage
- Low Power, SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Output Buffer Amplifiers w/ Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Simultaneous Update of DAC Outputs via LDAC Pin (Active Low)
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Three Power-Down Functions
The AD5302/AD5312/AD5322 are dual 8-, 10- and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead µSOIC package that operate from a single +2.5 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 230 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5302/ AD5312/AD5322 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface which operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 10-lead MicroSOIC packages
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.7mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- Utilizes a versatile 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5302 (8-Bit) and the AD5322 (12-bit)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
AD5312 Companion Parts
Recommended Output Amplifiers
Recommended Precision References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.