Analog Devices power supply voltage monitors and microprocessor supervisors monitor positive and negative power supplies, with integration of up to eight supply monitors in a tiny package. These devices generate a reset signal if any power supply goes above or below the user-defined threshold. Reset times are usually fixed at 200 ms or are adjustable with a single capacitor. Aside from power supply monitoring, CPUs and ASICs can also be supervised by an integrated watchdog timer.
- NEW In-Circuit Programming for the MAX16046–MAX16049 EEPROM-Programmable System Managers
- NEW In-Circuit Programming for the MAX16065–MAX16068 and MAX16070/MAX16071 Flash-Programmable System Managers
- NEW In-Circuit Programming of the MAX16031/MAX16032 EEPROM-Based System Monitors
- NEW Advantages of Using a MicroMonitor and a Simple Application Demonstrating the Use of a DS1232
- Using the LTC2937 A Step-by-Step Guide to Sequencing and Supervision PDF