PCI Hot Swap Controllers
Analog Devices’s portfolio of PCI hot swap controllers offers a rugged and compact solution for safe board insertion and extraction in industrial computers and servers by utilizing multiple low voltage supplies specified in bus standards such as PCI, CompactPCI, and PCI Express. Features include bus prebiasing (precharge), local PCI reset logic, sequencing, integrated switches, and I2C monitoring and control.
- DN360 - Protecting and Monitoring Hot Swappable Cards in High Availability Systems PDF
- DN353 - AdvancedTCA Hot Swap Controller Eases Power Distribution PDF
- DN346 - PCI Express Power and Mini Card Solutions PDF
- DN253 - LTC1646: Power Supply Isolation Controller Simplifies Hot Swapping the CompactPCI Bus for 5V-/3.3V-Only Applications PDF
- Design Solutions 12 - Design Guidelines for CompactPCI Hot Swap Control Applications Using the LTC1644 PDF