ADI’s level translators offer the most flexible level translation solutions in the industry. The ADG3241 series translators allow direct 3.3 V to 1.8 V translation by means of the innovative SEL pin function while allowing bidirectional data transfer. The ADG3231 series allows wide range 1.65 V to 3.6 V translation and the ADG3308 series allows the industry's widest 1.2 V to 5.5 V up or down translation while permitting bidirectional data transfer.
- Meeting the Integration Challenge in Programmable Logic Controllers
- Cleanly Elegant? Overfeatured? Too Expensive? Is a General-Purpose Analog Front-End Practical?
- Balancing the Major Elements of an Isolator for Safety's Sake
- RS-485 Communication Link vs. the Electric Fence: A Demonstration of RS-485 EMC Robustness
- Uptime Protects the Bottom Line