Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7768-1
- PC control in conjunction with EVAL-SDP-CH1Z
- PC software control and data analysis
- Time and frequency domain
- Standalone hardware capability
The EV-AD7768-1FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD7768-1 24-bit, 256 kSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The EVAD7768-1FMCZ board connects to the USB port of the PC via the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z motherboard. By default, power is supplied from the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z supply, which is regulated to 5 V and 3.3 V to supply the AD7768-1 and support components.
The EV-AD7768-1FMCZ software fully configures the AD7768-1 device register functionality and provides dc and ac time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
The EV-AD7768-1FMCZ is an evaluation board that allows the user to evaluate the features of the ADC. The user PC software executable controls the AD7768-1 over USB through the system demonstration platform (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z).
Markets & Technology
- Aerospace and Defense
- Building Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Security and Surveillance
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)