- Ultrawide common-mode input range: −VS − 0.1 V to −VS + 70 V
- Wide power supply voltage range: +3 V to +50 V (to ±25 V for PSRR)
- Low power supply current: 32.5 μA (typical)
- Low input offset voltage: ±60 μV maximum
- Low input offset voltage drift: ±1 μV/°C maximum (B grade)
- Low input voltage noise
- 6 Hz typical 1/f noise corner
- 1000 nV p-p typical at 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- GBP: 130 kHz typical for fTEST = 250 Hz
- Slew rate: 0.1 V/μs typical at ΔVOUT = 4 V
- Low power supply current shutdown: 20 μA maximum
- Low input offset current: ±300 pA maximum
- Large signal voltage gain: 120 dB minimum for ΔVOUT = 4 V
- CMRR: 120 dB minimum at VCM = −0.1 V to +70 V
- PSRR: 123 dB minimum at VSY = +3 V to ±25 V
- Input overdrive tolerant with no phase reversal
- ±2 kV HBM and ±1.25 kV FICDM
- 6-lead TSOT package
The ADA4097-1 is a robust, precision, rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifier (op amp) with inputs that operate from −VS to +VS and beyond, which is referred to in this data sheet as Over-The-Top™. The device features offset voltages of <60 μV, input bias currents (IB) of <0.3 nA, and can operate on single or split supplies that range from 3 V to 50 V. The ADA4097-1 draws 32.5 μA of supply current.
The ADA4097-1 Over-The-Top input stage has robust input protection features for abusive environments. The inputs can tolerate up to 80 V of differential voltage without damage or degradation to dc accuracy. The operating common-mode input range extends from rail-to-rail and beyond, up to 70 V > –VS, independent of the +VS supply.
The ADA4097-1 is unity-gain stable and can drive loads requiring up to 20 mA. The device can also drive capacitive loads as large as 200 pF. The amplifier is available with low power shutdown.
The ADA4097-1 is available in a standard, 6-lead, thin small outline transistor (TSOT) package.
- Industrial sensor conditioning
- Supply current sensing
- Battery and power supply monitoring
- Front-end amplifiers in abusive environments
- 4 mA to 20 mA transmitters
The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ evaluates the ADA4097-1 6-lead, thin small outline transistor (TSOT), robust Over-The-Top™ precision operational amplifier (op amp). The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ is a prepopulated board using a gain of 1 configuration.
The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ design allows simplified and efficient use. The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ has edge mounted Subminiature Version A (SMA) connectors on the inputs and outputs to allow efficient connection to test equipment or other circuits. Bulk test points are also incorporated as an alternative option to be used for the inputs and outputs. The optimized EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ ground plane, component placement, and power supply allow maximum circuit flexibility and performance. The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ combines surface-mount technology (SMT) with almost all 0805 size components to provide simplified installation and the option to replace and solder when needed, except for the bypass capacitors (C1 to C4) that are fixed 0603 sized. The EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ also has unpopulated resistor and capacitor pads that provide the user with options and flexibility to implement different application circuits and configurations.
Refer to the ADA4097-1 data sheet for full specifications, details on device operation, and application circuit configurations. Consult the data sheet in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADA4097-1HUJZ.
- Fully featured evaluation board for the ADA4097-1
- Enables efficient prototyping
- User defined circuit configuration
- Simplified connection to test equipment and other circuits