- Silent Switcher®3 Architecture
- Ultralow RMS Noise (10Hz to 100kHz): 4μVRMS
- Ultralow Spot Noise: 4nV/√Hz at 10kHz
- Ultralow EMI Emissions on Any PCB
- Internal Bypass Capacitors Reduce Radiated EMI
- High Efficiency at High Frequency
- Ultrafast Transient Response with High Gain Error Amplifier
- Input Voltage Range: 2.8V to 18V
- 16A Maximum Continuous Output Current
- Fast Minimum Switch On-Time: 15ns
- Precision Reference: ±0.8% Over Temperature with Remote Sense
- PolyPhase® Operation: Up to 12 Phases
- Forced Continuous Mode Capability
- Adjustable and Synchronizable: 300kHz to 4MHz
- Programmable Power Good
- Small 24-Lead 4mm × 4mm LQFN Package
The LT8627SP synchronous step-down regulator features third-generation Silent Switcher technology which is uniquely designed to combine an ultralow noise reference with Silent Switcher architecture in order to achieve both high efficiency and excellent wideband noise performance.
The innovative ultralow noise architecture provides exceptional low frequency (0.1Hz–100kHz) output noise performance in a switching regulator, independent of output voltage. Silent Switcher architecture minimizes EMI emissions while delivering high efficiency at high switching frequencies.
The LT8627SP is ideal for high current, noise sensitive applications which benefit from the high efficiency of a synchronous switching regulator.
- RF Power Suppliers: PLLs, VCOs, Mixers, LNAs, PAs
- High Speed/High Precision ADCs/DACs
- Low Noise Instrumentation
LTpowerCAD® is a power supply design program which selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop Bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export to LTspice for simulation.
Design tools for the following parts are available in LTpowerCAD:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.