Suggested Replacement Parts :
EMULATOR-USB & HP USB ICE
Analog Devices’ cost-effective Universal Serial Bus (USB)-based emulator and High performance (HP) Universal Serial Bus (USB)-based emulator each provide an easy, portable, non-intrusive, target-based debugging solution for Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs. These powerful USB-based emulators perform a wide range of emulation functions, including single-step and full speed execution with pre-defined breakpoints, and viewing and/or altering of register and memory contents. With the ability to automatically detect and support multiple I/O voltages, the USB and HP USB emulators enable users to communicate with all of the Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs using either a full speed USB 1.1 or high speed USB 2.0 port on the host PC. Applications and data can easily and rapidly be tested and transferred between the emulators and the separately available VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment(sold separately).
The plug-and-play architecture of USB allows the emulators to be automatically detected and configured by the host operating system. It can also be connected to and disconnected from the host without opening the PC or turning off the power to the PC. A 3-meter cable is included to connect the emulators to the host PC, thus providing abundant accessibility to hard to reach targets.
The HP USB-based emulator also supports the Background
Telemetry Channel (BTC), a non-intrusive method
for exchanging data between the host and target
application without affecting the target system's
Part Number: ADZS-USB-ICE
High Performance USB-Based Emulator
Part Number: ADZS-HPUSB-ICE
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Full speed USB 1.1 interface enabling download speeds of up to 150 KB/Sec (ADZS-USB-ICE) or High speed USB 2.0 interface enabling download speeds of up to 1.5MB/sec (ADZS-HPUSB-ICE)
- Background Telemetry Channel (BTC) support enabling non-intrusive data exchange at up to 2.0 MB/sec (ADZS-HPUSB-ICE only)
- 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V compliant and tolerant
- Support for all ADI JTAG processors and DSPs
- 5V tolerant and 3.3V compliant for 5V processors and DSPs
- Multiprocessor support
- 14-pin JTAG connector
- 3-meter USB cable for difficult-to-reach targets
The ADSP-BF518F EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-BF512/F, BF514/F, BF516/F, BF518/F Blackfin® Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-BF518F hardware and software development, and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF518F Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite also comes with a standalone debug agent board that is removable to allow a user to plug-in an external emulator.
Part number: ADZS-BF518F-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
- ADSP-BF518F: Blackfin processor: 400 MhZ, 176 Lead LQFP
- SDRAM: 64 MB, 32M x 16, Micron MT48LC32M16A2TG ,3.3V
- FLASH: 4 MB (2M x 16 ), Numonyx M29W320DB 3.3V, FBGA48
- SPI FLASH: 4 Mb on-chip SPI 1.8V
- Audio CODEC: ADI SSM2602 CODEC 3.3 Volts, 12MHz input
- A/D Converter: AD7266, Differential/Single-Ended Input, Dual 2 MSPS, 12 bit 3 Channel
- Power Analysis Interface: Precision resistors to measure VDDINT, VDDEXT, VDDMEM, VDDFLASH
- Ethernet PHY: National Semiconductor 10/100 Single Port PHY
- LEDs: 13 LEDs: 1 power (green), 1 board reset (red), 3 general purpose (amber), 8 Ethernet (amber)
- RTC Battery: 3.0 Volt Li-ION, CR2430 (270mAh)
- Connectors: Ethernet, SD, EBIU Expansion, Group 1A and 1B Expansion, Group 2A Expansion
The Blackfin SHARC USB EZ-Extender plugs onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF518F and ADSP-21469 EZ-Board and EZ-KIT Lite’s. The EZ-Extender aids the design and prototyping phases of the processor targeted applications and extends the capabilities of the evaluation system by providing a connection between the asynchronous memory bus of the Blackfin/SHARC processor and a USB 2.0 device.
Part number: ADZS-BFSHUSB-EZEXT
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- ADSP-21469: 176-pin LQFP package, 25 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- ADSP-21479: 196-pin BGA package, 16.625 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- ADSP-21489: 176-pin LQFP package, 25 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- Flash Memory: 4 M x 8-bit, Numonyx
- SDRAM Memory: 16Mb x16 bit, Micron MT48LC16M16A2P-6A
- Asynch SRAM: 1M x16 bit, ISSI IS61WV102416BLL-10TLI
- SPI Memory: 16 Mbit
- Analog Audio: AD1939 Codec
- SPDIF: RCA phone jacks
- Temp Sensor: ADM1032 Two Wire Sensor
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
- Power Supply: 5V @ 3.6 Amps
- LEDs: 10 LEDs: 1 power (green), 1 board reset (red), and 8 general purpose (amber)
- Push Buttons: (5) push buttons: (1) reset, (2) connected to DAI, (2). IRQ/Flag
- SHARC Expansion Interface II: AMI, Flags/IRQs, DAI, DPI, PWR_IN, 3.3V, GND
- Other Features: Standalone Debug Agent Interface, RTC (Real Time Clock) implementation, Shift Register Interface, MP JTAG IN and OUT Connectors, 0-ohm resistors for DSP current measurement, CE compliant
ソフトウェア & システム
Software & Tools Anomalies
Software Development Tools
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.