External Power Switch Buck-Boost Controllers
Analog Devices' buck/boost synchronous dc-to-dc controllers utilize an external power switch to deliver high currents with excellent efficiency. With their unique external four MOSFET buck-boost switch combination, they can seamlessly transition from step-down mode, through 100% dropout operation, and then to step-up mode to allow a fixed output voltage even when the input voltage fluctuates above or below the output. They are particularly well suited to automotive applications where the input voltage can vary dramatically during stop/start, cold crank and load dump scenarios.
Quick Power Search
- DN567 - 60V 2MHz Buck-Boost Controllers Regulate High Power Voltage and Current with High Efficiency and Low EMI PDF
- DN424 - Buck-Boost Controller Simplifies Design of DC/DC Converters for Handheld Products PDF
- DN369 - Industry's First 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller Achieves Highest Efficiency Using a Single Inductor PDF
- DN521 - 80V Synchronous 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller Delivers Hundreds of Watts with 99% Efficiency PDF
- DN499 - High Efficiency 4-Switch Buck-Boost Controller Provides Accurate Output Current Limit PDF