Features and Benefits
- Complete ADRV9026 radio cards for evaluation
- ADRV9026-HB/PCBZ for frequency band 2.8GHz to 6GHz
- ADRV9026-MB/PCBZ for frequency band 650MHz to 2.8GHz
- ADRV9026-LB/PCBZ for frequency band 75MHz to 1000MHz
- Complete ADRV9029 radio cards for evaluation
- ADRV9029-HB/PCBZ (integrated DPD & CFR) for frequency band 2.8GHz to 6GHz
- ADRV9029-MB/PCBZ (integrated DPD & CFR) for frequency band 650MHz to 2.8GHz
- 4x4 Wideband RF transceiver platform operating over 650MHz to 6GHz frequency range
- A separate power daughter card provides reference design for high efficiency power supply solution
- FMC connector to FPGA motherboard ADS9-V2EBZ
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, API and evaluation software
The ADRV9029 and ADRV9026 radio cards designed to showcase the ADRV9026 (quad-channel wideband RF transceiver) and ADRV9029 (quad-channel wideband RF transceiver with integrated DPD & CFR). The radio cards provide a 4x4 transceiver platform for device evaluation. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate include a separate high efficiency power circuit board, and a high-performance clocking solution included on the radio board. Connecting one of the radio cards with the FPGA motherboard ADS9-V2EBZ through the FMC connector form a complete evaluation platform for ADRV9026 and ADRV9029. The ADRV9026 evaluation kit can also be used to evaluate the performance of the ADRV9010.
Markets and Technologies
- One ADRV9026-HB/PCBZ, ADRV9026-MB/PCBZ, ADRV9026-LB/PCBZ, ADRV9029-HB/PCBZ, or ADRV9029-MB/PCBZ radio card with FMC connector
- One 12V wall connector power supply cable
Note: The package does not contain the ADS9-V2EBZ motherboard which is necessary for operation and must be ordered separately. Please use one of the two 16GB Micro SD cards included in the ADS9 EVB kit (TRX) for booting up the ADRV9026 or ADRV9029 Windows-based GUI.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.