Features and Benefits
- Fully featured evaluation board for the AD7134
- PC control in conjunction with the SDP-H1 board
- PC software control and data analysis
- Standalone hardware capability
- Two AD7134 ADCs to demonstrate multidevice simultaneous sampling
The EVAL-AD7134FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD7134 24-bit, 4-channel, simultaneous sampling, 1.5 MSPS precision alias free analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Two on-board AD7134 ADCs are included to demonstrate multidevice simultaneous sampling. The EVAL-AD7134FMCZ draws power from the system demonstration platform (SDP) EVAL-SDP-CH1Z (SDP-H1) board, and the on-board dc-to-dc regulators regulate an external supply of 8 V to 14 V down to 5 V, 1.8 V, and 1.2 V to supply the AD7134 and peripheral components. Both on-board ADCs have a separate reference of 4.096 V generated by the on-board ADR444. The ADCs have three clock input options and can be clocked by a crystal input, a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) oscillator, or a complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) clock.
The EVAL-AD7134FMCZ connects to the PC USB port via the SDP-H1 board.
The AD7134 evaluation software running on a PC provides full accessibility to the AD7134 device register map, as well as a data analysis interface to display key parameters and graphics from the conversion result in both time and frequency domains.
For full details on the AD7134, see the AD7134 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-AD7134FMCZ.
Markets and Technologies
- Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) in Automotive Settings
- Precision Signal Analyzers
- Precision Measurement
- Parametric Measurement
- Oscilloscopes & Digitizers
- Impedance Measurement & Analysis
- DC Sources & Power Supplies
- Data Acquisition
- Electronic Test & Measurement
- Chemical Analysis & Analytical Instruments
- Automated Test Equipment
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.