Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 20 V (40V for ADP7142)
- Output current range: 0 mA to 200 mA
- Output voltage accuracy: ±0.8 %
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Adjustable option voltage set with two external resistors VOUT = 1.2 V × (1 + R1/R2)
Product DetailsThe ADP7118/ADP7142 evaluation board is used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP7118/ADP7142 series of linear regulators.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout, and ground current can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- Aerospace and Defense
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.