- Guaranteed 3.8nv/√Hz max 1kHz Noise
- Guaranteed 35.5nv/√Hz max 10Hz Noise
- Very Low Peak-to-Peak Noise, 80nV Typical
- Guaranteed 25µV max Offset Voltage
- Guaranteed 0.6µV/°C max Drift with Temperature
- Guaranteed 11V/µsec min Slew Rate (OP-37)
- Guaranteed 1 Million min Voltage Gain
The OP-27/OP-37 series of operational amplifiers combine outstanding noise performance with excellent precision and high speed specifications. The wideband noise is only 3nV/√Hz, and with the 1/f noise corner at 2.7Hz, low noise is maintained for all low frequency instrumentation applications. Precision DC specifications match or exceed the best available op amps: offset voltage is 10µV, drift with temperature and time are 0.2µV/°C and 0.2uv/month, respactively; common mode rejection is 126dB, voltage gain is two million. The unity gain compensated OP-27 is an order of magnatude faster than other precision op amps. The decompensated OP-37 is even faster at a gain-bandwidth product of 63MHz an 17V/usec slew rate. These characteristics plus our advanced process and test techniques make the OP-27/OP-37 an excellent choice for performance and reliability in all low noise, precision amplifier applications. In addition, ADI's OP-37 is completely latch-up free in high gain, large capacitive feedback configurations. The acurate, microvolt, low noise signal handling capabilities of the OP-27/OP-37 are taken advantage of in the multiplexed thermocouple application shown.
For applications requiring higher performance see the LT1007 and LT1037 data sheets.
- Low Level Transducer Amplifier
- Precision Threshold Detectors
- Tape Head Preamplifiers
- Microphone Preamplifiers
- Direct Couple Audio Gain Stages