- High performance
- High relative accuracy (INL): ±4 LSB maximum at 16 bits
- TUE: ±0.14% of FSR maximum
- Offset error: ±1.5 mV maximum
- Gain error: ±0.06% of FSR maximum
- Low drift 2.5 V voltage reference temperature coefficient:
2 ppm/°C typical
- 40 mA short-circuit current
- Wide operating ranges
- −40°C to +125°C temperature range
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V power supply range
- Simplified implementation
- User selectable gain of 1 or 2 (GAIN pin)
- 1.8 V logic compatibility
- 50 MHz SPI with readback or daisy chain
- 28-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm, RoHS compliant LFCSP
The AD5679R is a low power, 16-channel, 16-bit, buffered voltage output, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that includes a 2.5 V, 2 ppm/°C internal reference (enabled by default), and a gain select pin, resulting in a full-scale output of 2.5 V (gain = 1) or 5 V (gain = 2). The device operates from a single, 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply range and is guaranteed monotonic by design. The AD5679R is available in a 28-lead lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP) and incorporates a power-on reset (POR) circuit that ensures that the DAC outputs power up to and remains at zeros-cale until a valid write. The AD5679R contains a power-down mode that reduces the current consumption to 2 μA typical when in power-down mode.
- Optical transceivers
- Base station power amplifiers
- Process control (programmable logic controller (PLC) input/output cards)
- Industrial automation
- Data acquisition systems
- High channel density
16 channels in 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP
- High relative accuracy (integral nonlinearity (INL))
±4 LSB maximum
- Low drift, 2.5 V, on-chip reference
This user guide details the operation of the EVAL-AD5679RSDZ for the AD5679R 16-bit, 16-channel, voltage output, digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
The EVAL-AD5679RSDZ allows users to quickly prototype AD5679R circuits and reduce design time. The AD5679R operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply range. The AD5679R incorporates an internal 2.5 V reference to give an output voltage of 2.5 V or 5 V. The EVAL-AD5679RSDZ also incorporates additional voltage references.
The EVAL-AD5679RSDZ interfaces to the USB port of a PC via a system demonstration platform (SDP-B) board. The Analysis | Control | Evaluation (ACE) software is available for download from the EVAL-AD5679RSDZ product page to use with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5679R. A peripheral module interface (PMOD) connection is also available to allow the connection of microcontrollers to the evaluation board without the SDP-B board. When a microcontroller is used through the PMOD connection, the SDP-B board must be disconnected, and the user is unable to operate the ACE software.
The EVAL-AD5679RSDZ is compatible with any Analog Devices, Inc., SDP-B board, which can be purchased separately. A typical connection between the EVAL-AD5679RSDZ and the SDP-B controller board is shown in Figure 1.
For full details, see the AD5679R data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-AD5679RSDZ.
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5679R
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with the Analog Devices, Inc., SDP board
SDP-B是系统演示平台(SDP)的控制器板。SDP-B基于Blackfin ADSP-BF527处理器制成，通过一个USB 2.0高速端口与PC相连。借助控制器板，可以配置和捕获通过USB连接的PC子板上的数据。
SDP-B配有两个相同的120引脚连接器，可将Blackfin处理器外设与SDP兼容子板相连。各个连接器均提供可配置的串行、并行I2C和SPI以及GPIO通信线路，用于连接子板。用于控制随附子板的PC端应用软件随子板评估板子产品或Circuits from the Lab参考电路提供。
推荐 Low Dropout Regulators
- For an LDO: ADP7102.