The ADT75 is a complete temperature monitoring system in 8-lead MSOP and SOIC packages. It contains a band gap temperature sensor and 12-bit Aanalog-to-digital converter (ADC) to monitor and digitize the temperature to a resolution of 0.0625°C. The ADT75 is pin and register compatible with the LM75 and AD7416.
The ADT75 is specified for operation at supply voltages from 2.7 V to 5.5 V. Operating at 3.3 V, the average supply current is typically 200 μA.
The ADT75 offers a shutdown mode that powers down the device and this mode gives a shutdown current of typically 3 μA. The ADT75 is rated for operation over the –55°C to +125°C temperature range.
The A0, A1, and A2 pins are available for address selection. The OS/ALERT pin is an open-drain output that becomes active when temperature exceeds a programmable limit. The OS/ALERT pin can operate in either comparator or interrupt mode.Product Highlights
- On-chip temperature sensor allows an accurate measurement of the ambient temperature. The measurable temperature range is −55°C to +125°C.
- Supply voltage is 2.7 V to 5.5 V.
- Space-saving, 8-lead MSOP and 8-lead SOIC.
- Temperature accuracy is ±1°C maximum.
- Temperature resolution is 0.0625°C.
- Shutdown mode reduces the current consumption to 3 μA typical.
- Connect up to eight ADT75s to a single SMBus/I2C bus.
- Isolated Sensors
- Environmental Control Systems
- Computer Thermal Monitoring
- Thermal Protection
- Industrial Process Control
- Power-system Monitors
- Hand Held Applications
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The ADT75 evaluation board allows designers to easily evaluate all features of the ADT75 temperature sensor with minimal effort. It comes complete with connectors and software.
Please note: This Evaluation software does not run on Windows 8 or Windows 10 (USB driver is non-compliant with OS >Windows 7).
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
- 6 day(s) ago in Temperature Sensors
- 1 week(s) ago in Temperature Sensors
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.