Application Notes (7)
- AN-0971: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with isoPower Devices (pdf, 406 kB)
- AN-913: Isolating I2C Interfaces (pdf, 280 kB)
- AN-825: Power Supply Considerations in iCoupler Isolation Products (pdf, 181 kB)
- AN-793: ESD/Latch-Up Considerations with iCoupler® Isolation Products (pdf, 246 kB)
- AN-770: iCoupler® Isolation in CAN Bus Applications (pdf, 234 kB)
- AN-740: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-232 Applications (pdf, 716 kB)
- AN-727: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-485 Applications (pdf, 282 kB)
Circuit Note (1)
Technical Articles (4)
- Creepage Requirements for Medical Applications (pdf, 588 kB)
Inside iCoupler® Technology:ADuM347x PWM Controller and Transformer Driver with Quad-Channel Isolators Design Summary
(pdf, 291 kB)
By Flow Zhao, Design Engineer
- MS-2204: Power Blanking for Increased Accuracy Using isoPower Devices (pdf, 308 kB)
NAppkin Note: Lowering the Power of the ADuM524x
(pdf, 223 kB)
By Mark Cantrell, Senior Applications Engineer
Data Sheets (1)
- Can I replace an optocoupler with an iCoupler product in an existing design?
- Do iCoupler products have VDE certification for reinforced insulation?
- How is isolation specified?
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- What are optocouplers? What is optical isolation?
- What are some of the distinguishing features of the iCoupler products?
- What are transient immunity and common-mode rejection?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What is capacitive isolation?
- What is iCoupler technology?
- What is isolation rating?
- What is isolation? Why is it needed?
- What is the difference between basic and double (or reinforced) insulation levels?
- What is the relationship between working voltage and isolation rating?
- What other parameters are important when considering an isolation device?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
2008 Medical Solution Profile
(pdf, 126 kB)
High Performance ICs for Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, and Instrumentation
ADuM125x/ADuM225x Dual-Channel, Hot-Swappable, I2C® Bidirectional Digital Isolators with up to 5 kV Isolation
(pdf, 1493 kB)
The ADuM125x/ADuM225x are dual-channel bi-directional I2C digital isolators that are hot-swappable and capable of data rates up to 1MHz.
ADuM130x/ADuM140x Triple/Quad Digital Isolators
(pdf, 126 kB)
The ADuM130x/ADuM140x family of triple-/quad-channel isolators eliminates the need for multiple optocouplers and their accompanying external discrete components.
ADuM2400/ADuM2401/ADuM2402 Quad-Channel Digital Isolators
(pdf, 184 kB)
The ADuM240x family of quad-channel isolators provides 5kV isolation and eliminates the need for multiple optocouplers and their accompanying external discrete components.
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Digital Isolator Product Selection and Resource Guide (pdf, 640 kB)
User Guides (2)
- UG-042: Evaluating 16-Lead SOIC and 16-Lead QSOP Digital Isolators User Guide (pdf, 504 kB)
- UG-181: PLC Demo System User Guide (pdf, 541 kB)