- Output power for 1 dB compression (P1dB): 28 dBm typical
- Saturated output power (PSAT): 30 dBm typical
- Gain: 15 dB typical
- Output third-order intercept (IP3): 40 dBm typical
- Supply voltage: 5 V at 600 mA
- 50 Ω matched input/output
- Die size: 2.75 mm x 1.805 mm x 0.1 mm
製品概要The ADPA7002 is a gallium arsenide (GaAs), monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT), distributed power amplifier that operates from 20 to 44 GHz. The amplifier provides 15 dB of small signal gain, 28 dBm output power at 1 dB gain compression and a typical output IP3 of 40dBm, while requiring 600 mA from a 5 V supply on VDD. The ADPA7002 also features inputs/outputs (I/Os) that are internally matched to 50 Ω, facilitating integration into Multi-Chip Modules (MCMs). All data is taken with the chip connected via two 0.025 mm (1 mil) wire bonds of minimal length 0.31 mm (12 mils).
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.