Features and Benefits
- 25.5W IEEE 802.3at Compliant (Type-2) PD
- PoE+ 2-Event Classification
- IEEE 802.3at High Power Available Indicator
- Integrated State-of-the-Art Synchronous Forward Controller – Isolated Power Supply Efficiency >94%
- Flexible Auxiliary Power Interface
- Superior EMI Performance
- Robust 100V 0.7Ω (Typ) Integrated Hot Swap™ MOSFET
- Integrated Signature Resistor, Programmable Class Current, UVLO, OVLO and Thermal Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Auto-Restart
- Programmable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 500kHz
- Thermally Enhanced 7mm × 4mm DFN Package
The LTC4269-2 is an integrated Powered Device (PD) interface and power supply controller featuring 2-event classification signaling, flexible auxiliary power options, and a power supply controller suitable for synchronously rectified forward supplies. These features make the LTC4269-2 ideally suited for an IEEE802.3at PD application.
The PD controller features a 100V MOSFET that isolates the power supply during detection and classification, and provides 100mA inrush current limit. Also included are power good outputs, an undervoltage/overvoltage lockout and thermal protection. The current mode forward controller allows for synchronous rectification, resulting in an extremely high efficiency, green product. Soft-start for controlled output voltage start-up and fault recovery is included. Programmable frequency over 100kHz to 500kHz allows flexibility in efficiency vs size and low EMI.
- IP Phones with Large Color Screens
- Dual Radio 802.11n Access Points
- PTZ Security Cameras
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.