Features and Benefits
- Integrated Precision Reference
- 2.5V Full-Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2635-L)
- 4.096V Full-Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2635-H)
- Maximum INL Error: ±2.5 LSB (LTC2635-12)
- Power-On-Reset to Zero-Scale/Mid-Scale/Hi-Z
- Low Noise: 0.75mVP-P 0.1Hz to 200kHz
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over –40°C to 125°C Automotive Temperature Range
- Selectable Internal or External Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range (LTC2635-L)
- Ultralow Crosstalk Between DACs (3nV•s)
- Low Power: 0.6mA at 3V
- Double-Buffered Data Latches
- Small 16-Pin 3mm × 3mm QFN and 10-Lead MSOP Packages
The LTC2635 is a family of quad 12-, 10-, and 8-bit voltage-output DACs with an integrated, high-accuracy, low-drift reference in a 16-pin QFN or a 10-lead MSOP package. It has rail-to-rail output buffers and is guaranteed monotonic. The LTC2635-L has a full-scale output of 2.5V, and operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply. The LTC2635-H has a full-scale output of 4.096V, and operates from a 4.5V to 5.5V supply. Each DAC can also operate with an external reference, which sets the fullscale output to the external reference voltage.
These DACs communicate via a 2-wire I2C-compatible serial interface. The LTC2635 operates in both the standard mode (clock rate of 100kHz) and the fast mode (clock rate of 400kHz). The LTC2635 incorporates a power-on reset circuit. Options are available for reset to zero-scale, reset to mid-scale in internal reference mode, reset to mid-scale in external reference mode, or reset with all DAC outputs in a high-impedance state after power-up.
- Mobile Communications
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Power Supply Margining
- Portable Equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (5)
Tools & Simulations
Press Releases (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.