Features and Benefits
- Integrated Precision Reference
- 2.5V Full Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2630-L)
- 4.096V Full Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2630-H)
- Maximum INL Error: 1 LSB (LTC2630A-12)
- Low Noise: 0.7mVP-P, 0.1Hz to 200kHz
- Guaranteed Monotonic over Temperature
- Selectable Internal Reference or Supply as Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range (LTC2630-L)
- Low Power Operation: 180µA at 3V
- Power Down to 1.8µA Maximum (C and I Grades)
- Power-on Reset to Zero or Midscale Options
- SPI Serial Interface
- Double-Buffered Data Latches
- Tiny 6-Lead SC70 Package
The LTC2630 is a family of 12-, 10-, and 8-bit voltage output DACs with an integrated, high-accuracy, low-drift reference in a 6-lead SC70 package. It has a rail-to-rail output buffer and is guaranteed monotonic.
The LTC2630-L has a full-scale output of 2.5V, and operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply. The LTC2630-H has a full-scale output of 4.096V, and operates from a 4.5V to 5.5V supply. Each DAC can also operate in supply as reference mode, which sets the full-scale output to the supply voltage.
The parts use a simple SPI/MICROWIRE™ compatible 3-wire serial interface which operates at clock rates up to 50MHz.
The LTC2630 incorporates a power-on reset circuit. Options are available for reset to zero or reset to midscale after power-up.
- Mobile Communications
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Portable Equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.