Features and Benefits
- Attenuation range: 1 dB LSB steps to 31 dB
- Insertion loss: 6 dB typical at 33 GHz
- Attenuation accuracy: ±0.5 dB typical
- Input linearity
- 0.1 dB compression (P0.1dB): 24 dBm typical
- Third-order intercept (IP3): 40 dBm typical
- Power handling: 27 dBm
- Dual-supply operation: ±5 V
- CMOS-/TTL-compatible parallel control
- 24-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package
HMC939ATCPZ-EP supports defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard)
- Download the HMC939ATCPZ-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
The HMC939ALP4E is a 5-bit digital attenuator with a 31 dB attenuation control range in 1 dB steps.
The HMC939ALP4E offers optimum insertion loss, attenuation accuracy, and input linearity over the specified frequency range from 100 MHz to 33 GHz.
The HMC939ALP4E requires dual supply voltages, VDD = +5 V and VSS = −5 V, and provides CMOS-/TTL-compatible parallel control interface by incorporating an on-chip driver.
The HMC939ALP4E comes in a RoHS compliant, compact, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package. See HMC939A-DIE for the die version of HMC939ALP4E.
- Test instrumentation
- Microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
- Military radios, radars, electronic counter measures (ECMs)
- Broadband telecommunications systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.