Features and Benefits
- Ultra Low SSB Phase Noise Floor:
-153 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset @ 100 MHz
- Reference Frequency.
- Programmable Divider (N= 16 - 516) Operating up to 7 GHz
- Open Collector Output Buffer Amplifiers for Interfacing w/ Op-Amp Based Loop Filter
- Reversible Polarity PFD w/ Lock Detect Output
- 32 Lead 5x5mm SMT Package: 25mm
The HMC699LP5(E) is a frequency synthesizer with a wideband reversible polarity digital PFD and lock detect output. The divider operates from 160 - 7000 MHz with a continuous integer division ratio N = 56 to 519 and non-continuous division ratio N = 16 to 54. The HMC699LP5(E) high frequency operation along with ultra low phase noise floor make possible synthesizers with wide loop bandwidth and low N resulting in fast settling and very low phase noise. When used in conjunction with a differential loop filter, the HMC699LP5(E) can be used to phase lock a VCO to a reference oscillator. For continuous division ratio, the A counter and S counter must satisfy the condition: A + 1 ≥≥ S.
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Point-to-Point Radios
- Military Applications
- Sonet Clock Generation
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.