Features and Benefits
- 198 MFLOPS (32-bit floating-point)
- 16K 32-bit Dual-ported on-chip memory (544 KBits configurable)
- 64M x 32-bit word external address space
- Glueless SDRAM interface
- I2S mode supports up to 8 channels
- 2 serial transmit/receive ports support 32-channel TDM
- Two timers with event capture and PWM options
- 12 programmable I/O pins
- 10 DMA channels
- Glueless multiprocessing with 2 ADSP-21065Ls
- Download ADSP-21065L-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Extended temperature range –55°C to +110°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One package assembly/test site
- One wafer fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available upon request
- V62/13601 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADSP-21065L is a general purpose, programmable 32-bit DSP that allows users to program with equal efficiency in both fixed-point or floating-point arithmetic. This programming flexibility combined with the high performance core and integrated peripherals make the ADSP-21065L an outstanding price/performance value for a broad base of consumer, communications, automotive, industrial and computer applications.
The ADSP-21065L is code compatible with ADI's SHARC DSP family and as such customers have immediate access to software and hardware development tools from ADI and SHARC third parties.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Application Notes (48)
Software & Systems Requirements
Software & Tools Anomalies
Tools & Simulations
[IBIS Ver]2.1, [File Rev]0.1, [Date]12/02/98
Product Selection Guide (1)
Technical Articles (1)
Analog Dialogue (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.