New Content (1)
Features and Benefits
- Maximum temperature coefficient (TCVOUT):
- 0.8 ppm/°C (D grade 0°C to 70°C)
- 1 ppm/°C (C grade 0°C to 70°C)
- 2 ppm/°C (B grade −40°C to +125°C)
- 4 ppm/°C (A grade −40°C to +125°C)
- Output noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz):
- 1 μV p-p at VOUT of 2.048 V typical
- Initial output voltage error:
- B, C, D grade: ±0.02% (maximum)
- Input voltage range: 3 V to 15 V
- Operating temperature:
- A grade and B grade: −40°C to +125°C
- C grade: 0°C to +70°C
- Output current: +10 mA source/−10 mA sink
- Low quiescent current: 950 μA (maximum)
- Low dropout voltage: 300 mV at 2 mA (VOUT ≥ 3 V)
- 8-lead SOIC package and LCC package
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Long-term drift: 8 ppm typical at 4500 hours
The ADR4520/ADR4525/ADR4530/ADR4533/ADR4540/ADR4550devices are high precision, low power, low noise voltage references featuring ±0.02% B, C, and D grade maximum initial error, excellent temperature stability, and low output noise.
This family of voltage references uses an innovative core topology to achieve high accuracy while offering industry-leading temperature stability and noise performance. The low, thermally induced output voltage hysteresis and low long-term output voltage drift of the devices also improve system accuracy over time and temperature variations.
A maximum operating current of 950 μA and a maximum low dropout voltage of 300 mV allow the devices to function very well in portable equipment.
The ADR4520/ADR4525/ADR4530/ADR4533/ADR4540/ADR4550 series of references are each provided in an 8-lead SOIC and are available in a wide range of output voltages, all of which are specified over the extended industrial temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- Precision data acquisition systems
- High resolution data converters
- High precision measurement devices
- Industrial instrumentation
- Medical devices
- Automotive battery monitoring
Markets and Technologies
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADR4533 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.