Features & Benefits
- Analog Devices has worked closely with FPGA and processor manufacturers to develop verified power solutions that optimize cost, size and efficiency in high performance applications
- Our reference designs are supported by an intuitive design tool set and IP
- Our team can provide designs for quick prototypes that can speed time to market in the most complex applications
Documentation & Resources
The Altera® Arria® V SoC Development Kit offers a quick and simple approach to develop custom ARM® processor-based SoC designs. Altera’s midrange, transceiver-based Arria V FPGA fabric provides the highest bandwidth with the lowest total power for midrange applications such as:
- Remote radio units*
- 10G/40G line cards*
- Medical imaging
- Broadcast studio equipment.
- Acceleration of image- and video-processing applications*
- PCI Express® (PCIe®) Gen2 x4 lanes (endpoint or rootport)
*Application-specific daughter cards, available separately, supporting a wide range of I/O and interface standards.