Features and Benefits
- Complete Radio Card platform containing AD9375 DPD with high efficiency PA
- Narrow band and wide band tuning range
- ADRV9375-N/PCBZ matched for 1.8GHz – 2.6GHz
- ADRV9375-W/PCBZ matched for 300MHz – 6GHz
- Complete with high efficiency power supply solution and clocking solution for AD9375
- FMC connector to Xilinx ZC706 motherboard
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Includes schematics, layout, BOM, HDL, drivers and application software
The ADRV9375-N/PCBZ and ADRV9375-W/PCBZ are radio cards designed to showcase the AD9375, the first wideband RF transceiver with integrated DPD targeting 3G/4G small cell and massive MIMO. The radio card provides a single 2x2 transceiver platform for device evaluation and rapid prototyping of radio solutions. All peripherals necessary for the radio card to operate including a high efficiency switcher only power supply solution, and a high performance clocking solution are populated on the board. In addition, a 3rd party PA evaluation card is included in the package for DPD evaluation.
The ADRV9375-N/PCBZ has the same matching network as the ADRV9371-N/PCBZ. The ADRV9375-W/PCBZ has the same matching network as the ADRV9371-W/PCBZ. For more information, please click here.
Markets and Technologies
- ADRV9375-N/PCBZ or ADRV9375-W/PCBZ radio card
- SKY66297 power amplifier (PA) evaluation card
- Two 8GB SD cards
- One for Linux driver and IIO Scope (AD-FMC-SDCARD)
- One for Windows-based GUI (ADRV9371-SDCARD)
- Additional components need to be ordered separately:
- Xilinx ZC706 motherboard
- Coupler, e.g. Narda 4243-20 or Splitter, e.g. Mini-Circuits ZN3PD-622W-S+
- 30 dB attenuator, e.g. Mini-Circuits BW-S30W20+
- 6 dB attenuator, e.g. Mini-Circuits VAT-10W2+
The evaluation system user guide is available for download and describes how to get up and running. The evaluation kit offers several software drivers for evaluation and rapid prototyping as well as design tool options to aid in simulation and filter design. Also, watch the video in the documentation section below to see one of our applications engineers step through the setup process.