Features and Benefits
- 6 lead SOT-23 evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototypin
Product DetailsThe EVAL-6SOT23EBZ evaluation board evaluates 6-lead SOT-23 devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-6SOT23EBZ to secure a 6-lead SOT-23 device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K6 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG- 948 when using the evaluation board.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.