Features and Benefits
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V single supply
- 4 Ω (max) on resistance
- 0.75 Ω (Typ) On-Resistance Flatness
- -3 dB Bandwidth >200 MHz
- Rail-to-Rail Operation
- 6-Lead SOT-23 package and 8-Lead MSOP package
- Fast Switching Times
- Typical Power Consumption (<0.01 µW)
- TTL/CMOS Compatible
- Download ADG719-EP data sheet (pdf)
- MilitaryTemperature Range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled Manufacturing Baseline
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification data Available on Request
- V62/12650 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADG719 is a monolithic CMOS SPDT switch. This switch is designed on a submicron process that provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed, low on resistance, and low leakage currents.
The ADG719 can operate from a single-supply range of 1.8 V to 5.5 V, making it ideal for use in battery-powered instruments and with the new generation of DACs and ADCs from Analog Devices, Inc.
Each switch of the ADG719 conducts equally well in both directions when on. The ADG719 exhibits break-before-make switching action.
Because of the advanced submicron process, −3 dB bandwidths of greater than 200 MHz can be achieved.
The ADG719 is available in a 6-lead SOT-23 package and an 8-lead MSOP package.
The ADG719-EP supports Military and Aerospace Applications.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation. The ADG719 offers high performance, including low on resistance and fast switching times, and is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Very Low RON (4 Ω Max at 5 V and 10 Ω Max at 3 V). At 1.8 V operation, RON is typically 40 Ω over the temperature range.
- Automotive Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C.
- On Resistance Flatness (RFLAT(ON)) (0.75 Ω typ).
- −3 dB Bandwidth > 200 MHz.
- Low Power Dissipation. CMOS construction ensures low power dissipation.
- Fast tON/tOFF.
- Tiny, 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP packages.
- Battery Powered Systems
- Communication Systems
- Sample Hold Systems
- Audio Signal Routing
- Video Switching
- Mechanical Reed Relay Replacement
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
The EVAL-6SOT23EBZ evaluation board evaluates 6-lead SOT-23 devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-6SOT23EBZ to secure a 6-lead SOT-23 device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K6 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG- 948 when using the evaluation board.
The EVAL-8MSOPEBZ is the evaluation board for the 8 lead MSOP devices in the switch/mux portfolio which are to be purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the board so that the device can be secured to the board without the need for soldering. This makes the board reusable for multiple devices.
The device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device is broke out to a link that can be set to either VDD or GND and a wire screw terminal is provided to supply VDD and GND. SMB connectors are on the board allow for additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space at the top of the board available for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.