- AN-1006: Using the EVAL-ADUSB2EBZ (pdf, 349 kB)
- AN-951: 使用SigmaDSP内置 GPIO引脚进行硬件控制
- AN-951: Using Hardware Controls with SigmaDSP GPIO Pins (pdf, 439 kB)
- AN-923: 在自引导模式下使用ADAU1701/ADAU1702设计系统 (pdf, 134 kB)
- AN-923: Designing a System Using the ADAU1701/ADAU1702 in Self-Boot Mode (pdf, 134 kB)
- After I link-compile-download my project, the bar at the bottom of SigmaStudio turns green. Does this mean my program downloaded to the DSP successfully?
- Can I use selfboot to load multiple different programs?
- Can I use SigmaStudio without hardware connected?
- How can I check that I have proper communication between SigmaStudio and the SigmaDSP hardware?
- How can I eliminate pops when changing the delay parameter at run-time?
- How can I get a copy of SigmaStudio?
- How can I program and tune my target application using SigmaStudio?
- How can I see exactly what SigmaStudio is writing to the target hardware?
- How can I tune my own hardware design using SigmaStudio?
- How can I use the multipurpose pins on the ADAU1401/1701/1702?
- How can I write my own algorithms in SigmaStudio?
- How do I change the sampling rate of my design in SigmaStudio?
- How do I protect my SigmaDSP design against power supply overvoltage and ESD?
- I already have a copy of SigmaStudio. How can I get the latest version?
- I can't use the maximum delay memory in my project. What's happening?
- My application requires that I use multiple blocks that generate many addresses that I then have to map to my microcontroller code. Can I fix specific memory addresses for specific blocks to avoid all this mapping overhead?
- My signal flow is running out of instructions. What can I do to save resources?
- What advanced algorithms are available for SigmaDSP?
- What are the PC requirements for SigmaStudio?
- What documentation is available for SigmaStudio?
- What evaluation boards are available for the ADAU1701, ADAU1702, and ADAU1401?
- What evaluation boards are available for the SigmaDSP processors?
- What is needed to boot a SigmaDSP processor?
- What is the difference between the ADAU1701, ADAU1702, and ADAU1401?
- What is the processing power and RAM sizes of the different SigmaDSPs?
- When should I use double precision and when should I use single precision filters?
- When the signal input to my compressor is above 6 dB, the compression stops and my signal starts increasing. What's happening?
- Where can I find a description of the changes made in the latest version of SigmaStudio?
- Where can I get further support for the SigmaDSP?
- Where can I see how much of the SigmaDSP resources my project consumes?
- Which SigmaDSP is right for my application?
- Which SigmaDSP parts are qualified for automotive applications?
ADI: Analog Essential To HDTV Experience
(Electronic Design, 10/1/2007)
Audio Processors Tout Ease of Use
Audio Processors, Amplifiers Deliver Complete HDTV Audio Subsystem