It features a very high sampling rate mode (Wideband Warp) for undersampling applications and, for asynchronous conversion rate applications, a fast mode (Normal) and, for low power applications, a reduced power mode (Impulse) where the power is scaled with the throughput.
It is available in a 48-lead LQFP or a 48-lead LFCSP with operation specified from –40°C to +85°C.
- Medical instruments
- High speed data acquisition
- Digital signal processing
- Spectrum analysis
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low noise, low distortion, low power , we recommend the ADA4841-1 .
- For single-ended to differential driver applications , we recommend the AD8139 or the ADA4930-1 .
- For low noise, high gain bandwidth , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4899-1 or the AD8022 .
- For low bias current, low frequency
- For a fully differential attenuating precision amplifier , we recommend the AD8475 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.