Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX8819A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB for evaluating the MAX8819A power-management IC (PMIC). The MAX8819A PMIC is ideal for use in MP3 players and other handheld applications. In addition to the three step-down converters and WLED driver, the MAX8819A integrates a 1-cell lithium ion (Li+) or lithium polymer (Li-poly) charger and Smart Power Selector™ with a power input that accepts a USB or AC-to-DC adapter.
The MAX8819A EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX8819B, MAX8819C, or MAX8819D. Request a pin-compatible sample when ordering this EV kit.
- Cellular Telephones
- Digital Cameras
- Handheld Instrumentation
- Low-Power Handheld Products
- MP3 Players
- Portable GPS Devices
Features & Benefits
- USB/AC Adapter 1-Cell Li+ Charger
- Jumper Options Offer Four Input Current Limits
- Jumper Options Allow for Easy Evaluation of Five Charge-Current Settings
- Three 2MHz Step-Down Converters
- External Resistors Allow for Output-Voltage Adjustment
- Resistor Option Allows for Reducing Quiescent Current by Disabling Regulator 2
- 6-Series WLEDs Showcase WLED Driver
- Jumper Option Allows for WLED Overvoltage Protection Evaluation
- On-Board Pulse Generator Allows for Pushbutton Evaluation of the WLED Dimming Feature
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
MAX8819A Reliability Data1/12/202333K