Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (2)
The MAX5725 evaluation system demonstrates the MAX5725 ultra small, 8-channel, low-power, 12-bit buffered output DAC with internal reference. The MAX5725 peripheral module (PMod) and the USBPMBP2 module form a system (MAX5725SYS1#). Windows 7/8/10-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface that demonstrates features of the MAX5725.
The MAX5725 peripheral module comes installed with the 20-bump WLP package, MAX5725AWP+.
- Automatic Tuning and Optical Control
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Control and Biasing
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
Features & Benefits
- 2x6-Pin PMod™-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- On-Board Voltage Reference (MAX6173)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows 7/8/10-Compatible Software
Features & Benefits
- Wide Input Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Independent Voltage for Digital I/O: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Demonstrates 4.4µs (typ) Settling Time of Buffered Output
- Precision Selectable Internal References Supporting 2.048V, 2.500V, and 4.096V
- Demonstrates User-Supplied External Reference
- Three Selectable Output Impedance (Termination) in Power-Down Mode
- 1kΩ, 100kΩ, or High Impedance
- Power-Up Reset to Midscale or Zero
- Supports Entire Family of Octal SPI/I²C DACs
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Demonstrates Configurable Interface Watchdog Timer
- Fully Assembled and Tested with Proven PCB Layout
Documentation & Resources
MAX5724 Reliability Data1/12/2023
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.