Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX1572 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX1572 PWM step-down DC-DC converter. The circuit operates from 2.6V to 5.5V and has a fixed 1.5V output capable of delivering 800mA. It also provides an active-low RESET output. The EV kit can be used to evaluate other output voltage versions of the MAX1572 by replacing the IC.
- Cell Phones/Smartphones
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- Handheld Instruments (PDAs, Palmtops)
- MP3 and DVD Players
- PCMCIA Cards
- PDAs, Palmtops, and Notebook Computers
Features & Benefits
- 2MHz PWM Switching
- 800mA Guaranteed Output Current
- Power-Saving Modes: Pulse Group/Pulse Skip/Forced PWM
- Voltage-Positioning Load Transients
- 5mVP-P Output Ripple
- Tiny 2.2µH Inductor
- 10µF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Low 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- Soft-Start with Zero Inrush Current
- 170ms (min) Active-Low RESET Output
- Thin QFN IC Package: 4mm x 4mm x 0.8mm
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.