Features and Benefits
- Temperature Compensated Schottky RF Peak Detector
- Wide Input Frequency Range: 600MHz to 15GHz†
- Wide Input Power Range: –24dBm to 16dBm
- 7ns Typical Response Time
- 75MHz Demodulation Bandwidth
- Programmable Gain Settings for Improved Sensitivity
- Adjustable Amplifier Output Offset Voltage
- High Speed Comparator with Latch Enable: 9ns Typical Response Time
- 16-Lead 3mm × 3mm QFN Package
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
†Higher frequency operation is achievable with reduced performance. Consult the factory for more information.
The LTC5564 is a precision, RF power detector for applications in the 600MHz to 15GHz frequency range. The LTC5564 operates with input power levels from –24dBm to 16dBm.
A temperature compensated Schottky diode peak detector, gain-selectable operational amplifier, and fast comparator are combined in a small 16-lead 3mm × 3mm QFN package.
The RF input signal is peak detected and then sensed by both a comparator and amplifier. The comparator provides a 9ns response time to input levels exceeding VREF along with a latch enable/disable function. The gain selectable operational amplifier provides a 350V/μs slew rate and 75MHz of demodulation bandwidth to the analog output.
VOUTADJ and VREF pins allow for the adjustment of VOUT offset and VCOMP switch point voltages, respectively.
- RF Signal Presence Detectors for: 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.15, Optical Data Links, Wireless Data Modems, Wireless and Cable Infrastructure
- 5.8GHz ISM Band Radios
- MMDS Microwave Links
- PA Power Supply Envelope Tracking Control
- Fast Alarm
- RF Power Monitor
- Envelope Detector
- Ultra-Wideband Radio
- Radar Detector
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTC5564 Companion Parts
Recommended Related Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.