Features and Benefits
- Frequency Range: 40MHz to 10GHz
- Linear Dynamic Range: Up to 57dB
- Accurate RMS Power Measurement of High Crest Factor Modulated Waveforms
- Exceptional Accuracy Over Temperature: ±0.5dB (Typ)
- Low Linearity Error within Dynamic Range
- Single-Ended or Differential RF Inputs
- Fast Response Time: 90ns Rise Time
- Low Supply Current: 41.6mA at 3.3V (Typ)
- Small 3mm × 3mm DFN10
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
The LTC5582 is a 40MHz to 10GHz RMS responding power detector. It is capable of accurate power measurement of an AC signal with wide dynamic range, from –60dBm to 2dBm depending on frequency. The power of the AC signal in an equivalent decibel-scaled value is precisely converted into DC voltage on a linear scale, independent of the crest factor of the input signal waveforms. The LTC5582 is suitable for precision RF power measurement and level control for a wide variety of RF standards, including LTE, WiMAX, W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, and EDGE. The DC output is buffered with a low output impedance amplifier capable of driving a high capacitance load. Consult factory for more information. The part is packaged in a 10-lead 3mm × 3mm DFN. It is pin-to-pin compatible with the LT5570.
- RMS Power Measurement
- PA Power Control
- Receive and Transmit Gain Control
- LTE, WiMAX, W-CDMA, CDMA2K, TD-SCDMA, EDGE Basestations
- Point-to-Point Microwave Links
- RF Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.