Features and Benefits
- Wireless Li-Ion Battery Charger Plus High Efficiency Multi-Mode Charge Pump DC/DC
- Programmable Charge Current from 1mA to 50mA Via an External Resistor
- Wideband Rx Frequency: DC to >10MHz
- Integrated Rectifier with Overvoltage Limit
- Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Low Battery Disconnect: 3.0V
- NTC Pin for Temperature Qualified Charging
- DC/DC Regulated Output: 1.2V
- DC/DC Output Current: Up to 60mA
- 50kHz/75kHz Switching, No Audible Noise
- Pushbutton and/or Digital on/off Control for DC/DC
- Thermally Enhanced 12-Lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN Package
The LTC4126-ADJ is a low-power wireless single-cell Li-Ion battery charger with an integrated step-down DC/DC regulator. The step-down regulator is a low-noise multimode charge pump which is powered from the battery and provides a regulated 1.2V at the output. The switching frequency is set to either 50kHz or 75kHz depending on the mode to keep any switching noise out of the audible range.
The constant-current constant-voltage Li-Ion battery charger has automatic recharge, automatic termination by safety timer, and battery temperature monitoring via an NTC pin. Charge current is programmable from 1mA to 50mA via an external resistor. Undervoltage protection disconnects the battery from all loads when the battery voltage is below 3.0V.
The small package and minimal external component count make the LTC4126-ADJ and its variants suitable for hearing aid applications and other low power portable devices. See the chart in the data sheet.
- Hearing Aids
- Low Power Li-Ion Powered Devices
- Wireless Headsets
- IoT Wearables
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.