Features and Benefits
- Program or Pin-Strap Six Output Ranges
- 0V to 5V, 0V to 10V, –2.5V to 7.5V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Maximum 16-Bit INL Error: ±1 LSB over Temperature
- Guaranteed Monotonic over Temperature
- Low Glitch Impulse 0.26nV•s (3V), 1.25nV•s (5V)
- Serial Readback of All On-Chip Registers
- Low 1μA Maximum Supply Current
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 16-Bit Settling Time: 2μs
- Voltage-Controlled Offset and Gain Trims
- Clear and Power-On-Reset to 0V Regardless of Output Range
- 52-Pin 7mm × 8mm QFN Package
The LTC2754 is a family of quad 12- and 16-bit multiplying serial-input, current-output digital-to-analog converters. They operate from a single 3V to 5V supply and are guaranteed monotonic over temperature. The LTC2754A-16 provides full 16-bit performance (±1LSB INL and DNL, max) over temperature without any adjustments. These SoftSpan™ DACs offer six output ranges (up to ±10V) that can be programmed through the 3-wire SPI serial interface, or pinstrapped for operation in a single range.
The content of any on-chip register (including DAC output- range settings) can be verified in just one instruction cycle; and if you change any register, that register will be automatically read back during the next instruction cycle.
Voltage-controlled offset and gain adjustments are also provided; and the power-on reset circuit and CLR pin both reset the DAC outputs to 0V regardless of output range.
- High Resolution Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.