Features and Benefits
- Up to Eight Differential or 16 Single-Ended Inputs
- Easy Drive™ Technology Enables Rail-to-Rail Inputs with Zero Differential Input Current
- Directly Digitizes High Impedance Sensors with Full Accuracy
- 2-Wire I2C Interface with 27 Addresses Plus One Global Address for Synchronization
- 600nVRMS Noise
- Programmable Gain from 1 to 256
- Integrated High Accuracy Temperature Sensor
- GND to VCC Input/Reference Common Mode Range
- Programmable 50Hz, 60Hz, or Simultaneous 50Hz/60Hz Rejection Mode
- 2ppm INL, No Missing Codes
- 1ppm Offset and 15ppm Full-Scale Error
- 2x Speed/Reduced Power Mode (15Hz Using Internal Oscillator and 80μA at 7.5Hz Output)
- No Latency: Digital Filter Settles in a Single Cycle, Even After a New Channel is Selected
- Single Supply 2.7V to 5.5V Operation (0.8mW)
- Internal Oscillator
- Tiny 5mm × 7mm QFN Package
The LTC2495 is a 16-channel (eight differential), 16-bit, No Latency ΔΣ™ ADC with Easy Drive technology and a 2-wire, I2C interface. The patented sampling scheme eliminates dynamic input current errors and the shortcomings of on-chip buffering through automatic cancellation of differential input current. This allows large external source impedances and rail-to-rail input signals to be directly digitized while maintaining exceptional DC accuracy.
The LTC2495 includes programmable gain, a high accuracy temperature sensor, and an integrated oscillator. This device can be configured to measure an external signal (from combinations of 16 analog input channels operating in single- ended or differential modes) or its internal temperature sensor. The integrated temperature sensor offers 1/2°C resolution and 2°C absolute accuracy. The LTC2495 can be configured to provide a programmable gain from 1 to 256 in 8 steps.
The LTC2495 allows a wide common mode input range (0V to VCC), independent of the reference voltage. Any combination of single-ended or differential inputs can be selected and the first conversion, after a new channel is selected, is valid. Access to the multiplexer output enables optional external amplifiers to be shared between all analog inputs and auto calibration continuously removes their associated offset and drift.
- Direct Sensor Digitizer
- Direct Temperature Measurement
- Industrial Process Control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.