Features and Benefits
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 GHz to 20 GHz
- Nonreflective 50 Ω design
- Low insertion loss: 3.0 dB at 20 GHz
- High isolation: 40 dB at 20 GHz
- High input linearity at 250 MHz to 20 GHz
- P1dB: 24 dBm typical
- IP3: 41 dBm typical
- High power handling
- 26.5 dBm through path
- 23 dBm terminated path
- Integrated 2 to 4 line decoder
- 24-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package
- ESD rating: 250 V (Class 1A)
- Download HMC641ATCPZ-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
The HMC641ALP4E is a general-purpose, nonreflective, single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch manufactured using a gallium arsenide (GaAs) process. This switch offers high isolation, low insertion loss, and on-chip termination of the isolated ports.
The switch operates with a negative supply voltage range of −5 V to −3 V and requires two negative logic control voltages.
The HMC641ALP4E includes an on-chip, binary 2 to 4 line decoder that provides logic control from two logic input lines.
The HMC641ALP4E comes in a 4 mm × 4 mm, 24-lead LFCSP package and operates from 0.1 GHz to 20 GHz.
- Test instrumentation
- Microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
- Military radios, radars, and electronic counter measures (ECMs)
- Broadband telecommunications systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADIsimRF is an easy-to-use RF signal chain calculator. Cascaded gain, noise, distortion and power consumption can be calculated, plotted and exported for signal chains with up to 50 stages. ADIsimRF also includes an extensive data base of device models for ADI’s RF and mixed signal components.
Product Selection Guide (1)
Quality Documentation (1)
Tape & Reel Specification (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.