Features and Benefits
- High saturated output power (PSAT): 41.5 dBm typical
- High small signal gain: 35 dB typical
- High power gain for saturated output power: 25.5 dB typical
- Bandwidth: 2.7 GHz to 3.8 GHz
- High power added efficiency (PAE): 54% typical
- High output IP3: 44 dBm typical
- Supply voltage: VDD = 28 V at 150 mA
- 32-lead, 5 mm × 5 mm LFCSP_CAV package
The HMC1114LP5DE is a gallium nitride (GaN), broadband power amplifier, delivering 10 W with more than 50% power added efficiency (PAE) across a bandwidth of 2.7 GHz to 3.8 GHz. The HMC1114LP5DE provides ±0.5 dB gain flatness.
The HMC1114LP5DE is ideal for pulsed or continuous wave (CW) applications such as wireless infrastructure, radar, public mobile radio, and general-purpose amplification.
The HMC1114LP5DE is housed in a compact LFCSP_CAV package.
- Extended battery operation for public mobile radios
- Power amplifier stage for wireless infrastructure
- Test and measurement equipment
- Commercial and military radars
- General-purpose transmitter amplification
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.