Features and Benefits
- 13 - Bit Temperature-to-Digital Converter
- – 40°C to + 125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Max Temperature of 125°C
- ± 2°C Accuracy
- 0.03125°C Temperature Resolution
- Operating Current of 1 µA
- Power Dissipation of 0.631 mW at VDD = 3.3 V
- SPI - and DSP - Compatible Serial Interface Shutdown Mode
- Space-Saving SOT-23 and microSOIC Packages
- Compatible with AD7814
The ADT7302 is a complete temperature monitoring system available in SOT-23 and MSOP packages. It contains a bandgap temperature sensor and a 13-bit ADC to monitor and digitize the temperature reading to a resolution of +0.03125°C.
The ADT7302 has a flexible serial interface that allows easy interfacing to most microcontrollers. The interface is compatible with SPI™, QSPI and MICROWIRE™ protocol and is also compatible with DSPs. The part features a standby mode that is controlled via the serial interface.
The ADT7302’s wide supply voltage range, low supply current and SPI-compatible interface, make it ideal for a variety of applications, including personal computers, office equipment, automotive and domestic appliances.Product Highlights
- On-chip temperature sensor that allows an accurate measurement of the ambient temperature. The measurable temperature range is −40°C to +125°C.
- Supply voltage of 2.7 V to 5.25 V.
- Space-saving 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP packages.
- Maximum temperature accuracy of ±2°C.
- 13-bit temperature reading to 0.03125°C resolution.
- Shutdown mode that reduces the power consumption to 4.88 μW with VDD = 3.3 V at 1 SPS.
- Compatible with AD7814.
- Medical equipment
- Cellular phones
- Hard disk drives
- Personal computers
- Electronic test equipment
- Office equipment
- Domestic appliances
- Process control
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.