Features and Benefits
- Very low power, high performance, low IF transceiver
- Fully integrated io-homecontrol®-compliant protocol
- Autonomous packet handling without intervention of host microprocessor thus significantly increasing battery life
- 1-way and 2-way communication supported
- Automatic wake-up timer
- 32-bit hardware timer, 16-bit firmware timer (48 bits total)
- Patented fast settling automatic frequency control (AFC)
- Digital RSSI
- Uses either
External 32 kHz crystal
Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator
- Fully integrated image rejection calibration (patent pending)
- Operating frequencies
Channel 1: 868.25 MHz
Channel 2: 868.95 MHz
Channel 3: 869.85 MHz
- For more detailed Features, please see Description
The ADF7022 is a very low power, high performance, highly integrated FSK/GFSK transceiver designed for operation at the three io-homecontrol® channels at 868.25 MHz, 868.95 MHz and 869.85 MHz in the license-free ISM band. The ADF7022 is fully compliant to ETSI-300-220, and is based on the popular ADF7020 transceiver with enhanced digital baseband features specifically designed for the io-homecontrol® standard.
- Home automation
- Process and building control
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Tools & Simulations
Analog Devices ADIsimSRD Design Studio is a very powerful tool allowing real-time simulation and optimization of many of the parameters in a typical wireless system using the ADF7xxx family of transceivers and transmitters.
Product Selection Guide (1)
Third Party Partner Program (1)
Technical Articles (5)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.