Features and Benefits
- One input, one output HDMI/DVI link
- Enables HDMI 1.3a compliant front-panel input
- Four TMDS channels per link
Supports 250 Mbps to 2.25 Gbps data rates
- Standards compatible: HDMI, DVI, HDCP, DDC, CEC
- 40-lead LFCSP_VQ package (6 mm × 6 mm)
- See Data Sheet for Additional Information
The AD8195 is an HDMI™/DVI buffer featuring equalized TMDS inputs and preemphasized TMDS outputs, ideal for systems with long cable runs. The AD8195 includes bidirectional buffering for the DDC bus and bidirectional buffering with integrated pull-up resistors for the CEC bus. The DDC and CEC buffers are powered independently of the TMDS buffers so that DDC/CEC functionality can be maintained when the system is powered off.
The AD8195 is specified to operate over the −40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Enables a fully HDMI 1.3a-compliant front panel input.
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling 1080p deep color (12-bit color)
- HDMI formats and greater than UXGA (1600 × 1200) DVI resolutions.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables; more than 20 meters (24 AWG)
- at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Auxiliary buffer isolates and buffers the DDC bus and CEC line for a single chip,
- fully HDMI 1.3a-compliant solution.
- Auxiliary buffer is powered independently from the TMDS link so that DDC/CEC
- functionality can be maintained when the system is powered off.
- Front panel buffers for advanced television (HDTV) sets
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.