Features and Benefits
- 80 MHz typical −3 dB bandwidth (G = +1)
- 75 MHz typical −3 dB bandwidth (G = +2)
- 1000 V/µs typical slew rate
- 50 ns typical settling time to 0.1% (VOUT = 10 V step)
- Ideal for video applications
- 30 MHz typical 0.1 dB bandwidth (G = +2, VS = ±15 V)
- 0.02% typical differential gain (VS = ±15 V)
- 0.04° typical differential phase (VS = ±15 V)
- Low noise
- 2.9 nV/√Hz typical input voltage noise
- 13 pA/√Hz typical inverting input current noise
- 8.0 mA maximum supply current (quiescent)
- 2.1 mA typical supply current (power-down mode)
- High performance disable function
- Turn off time: 100 ns typical
- Break before make guaranteed
- Input to output isolation of 64 dB (off state)
- Flexible operation
- Specified for ±5 V and ±15 V operation
- ±2.9 V typical output swing into a 150 Ω load (VS = ±5 V)
- Download AD810-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Extended industrial temperature range: −55°C to +105°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- 1 assembly/test site
- 1 fabrication site
- Product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
AD810-EP Supports defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard)
The AD810 is a composite and HDTV-compatible, current feedback, video operational amplifier, ideal for use in systems such as multimedia, digital tape recorders, and video cameras. The 0.1 dB flatness specification at a bandwidth of 30 MHz (G = +2) and the differential gain and phase of 0.02% and 0.04° (NTSC) make the AD810 ideal for any broadcast quality video system. All these specifications are under load conditions of 150 Ω (one 75 Ω back terminated cable).
The AD810 is ideal for power sensitive applications such as video cameras, offering a low power supply current of 8.0 mA maximum. The disable feature reduces the power supply current to only 2.1 mA, while the amplifier is not in use, to conserve power. Furthermore, the AD810 is specified over a power supply range of ±5 V to ±15 V.
The AD810 works well as an ADC or DAC buffer in video systems due to its unity gain (G = +1) −3 dB bandwidth of 80 MHz. Because the AD810 is a transimpedance amplifier, this bandwidth can be maintained over a wide range of gains while featuring a low noise of 2.9 nV/√Hz for wide dynamic range applications.
- Professional video cameras
- Multimedia systems
- NTSC-, PAL-, and SECAM-compatible systems
- Video line drivers
- ADC or DAC buffers
- DC restoration circuits
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The Universal Single High Speed Amplifier Evaluation Boards are bare boards that enable users to quickly prototype a variety of amplifier circuits, which minimizes risk and reduces time to market. These boards are all RoHs Compliant. See ordering guide below on what board to order by lead count and package.
Features & Benefits
- Enables quick breadboarding/prototyping
- User defined circuit configuration
- Edge mounted Subminiature Version A (SMA) connector
- provisions Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
Tools & Simulations
AD810 SPICE Macro Models
ADIsimPE, which is powered by SIMetrix/SIMPLIS, is a circuit simulation suite optimized for the design and development of analog and mixed signal circuits. SIMetrix mode is ideal for the simulation of general non-switching circuits. It provides full Pspice compatibility for use with industry-standard SPICE models. SIMPLIS (SIMulation Piecewise-Linear System) mode simulates the operation of switching circuits with vastly improved robustness, speed, and accuracy compared to standard SPICE. It is particularly useful for switching power supply, PLLs, and ADC/DAC applications.
Rarely Asked Questions (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.