Lower power and lower noise, completed signal chain integration with diagnostic features for functional safety, easier evaluation and reduced design time
Features and BenefitsHIGH RESOLUTION Σ-Δ ADCS
- 2 Independent ADCs (16- and 24-Bit Resolution)
- Factory-Calibrated (Field Calibration Not Required)
- Output Settles in 1 Conversion Cycle (Single Conversion Mode)
- Programmable Gain Front End
- Simultaneous Sampling and Conversion of 2 Signal Sources
- Separate Reference Inputs for Each Channel
- Simultaneous 50 Hz and 60 Hz Rejection at 20 Hz Update Rate ISOURCE SELECT™
- 24-Bit No Missing Codes—Main ADC
- 13-Bit p-p Resolution @ 20 Hz, 20 mV Range
- 18-Bit p-p Resolution @ 20 Hz, 2.56 V Range INTERFACE
- 3-Wire Serial
- SPI®, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™, and DSP Compatible
- Schmitt Trigger on SCLK
The AD7719 is a complete analog front-end for low frequency measurement applications. It contains two high-resolution sigma delta ADCs, switchable matched excitation current sources, low-side power switches, digital I/O port and temperature sensor. The 24-bit main channel with PGA accepts fully differential, unipolar and bipolar input signal ranges from REFIN1/128 to REFIN1. Signals can be converted directly from a transducer without the need for signal conditioning. The 16-bit aux channel does not have a PGA and has an input signal range of REFIN2 or REFIN2/2.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The EVAL-AD7719EBZ is a fully featured evaluation Board for the AD7719. The evaluation board can be connected to a PC via the parallel port. Software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance.
Application Notes (12)
Software & Systems Requirements
Tools & Simulations
Analog Dialogue (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.