Higher bandwidth, Lower noise, low Ibias
Features and Benefits
- Very high dc precision
- 30 μV maximum offset voltage
- 0.3 μV/°C maximum offset voltage drift
- 0.35 μV p-p maximum voltage noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
- 5 million V/V minimum open-loop gain
- 130 dB minimum CMRR
- 120 dB minimum PSRR
- Matching characteristics
- 30 μV maximum offset voltage match
- 0.3 μV/°C maximum offset voltage drift match
- 130 dB minimum CMRR match
- Available in 8-lead narrow body, PDIP, and hermetic CERDIP and CERDIP/883B packages
The AD708 is a high precision, dual monolithic operational amplifier. Each amplifier individually offers excellent dc precision with maximum offset voltage and offset voltage drift of any dual bipolar op amp.
The matching specifications are among the best available in any dual op amp. In addition, the AD708 provides 5 V/μV mini-mum open-loop gain and guaranteed maximum input voltage noise of 350 nV p-p (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz). All dc specifications show excellent stability over temperature, with offset voltage drift typically 0.1 μV/°C and input bias current drift of 25 pA/°C maximum.
The AD708 is available in four performance grades. The AD708J is rated over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to 70°C and is available in a narrow body, PDIP. The AD708A and AD708B are rated over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C and are available in a CERDIP.
The AD708S is rated over the military temperature range of −55°C to +125°C and is available in a CERDIP military version processed to MIL-STD-883B.
- The combination of outstanding matching and individual specifications make the AD708 ideal for constructing high gain, precision instrumentation amplifiers.
- The low offset voltage drift and low noise of the AD708 allow the designer to amplify very small signals without sacrificing overall system performance.
- The AD708 10 V/μV typical open-loop gain and 140 dB common-mode rejection make it ideal for precision applications.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.